- A poem about a primrose
- More on Education and Fairlynch Museum
- Newton Abbot Museum is now open!
- Guarding Budleigh's coast during World War One
- A museum to match Fairlynch across the pond
- Budleigh's asset rich in heritage
- Ralegh inspired Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir
- Yet more manhole cover madness… with sad echoes of the Great War
- Hair and fashion through the Ages
- Did your family live in Topsham in WW1
- Call for WW1 deckchair artwork
- A lone inkwell becomes a loan inkwell
- Matching the Millais
- Manhole cover mad
- Fascinating and fun: the OVA Fairlynch joint talks
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.