- EXMOUTH FESTIVAL
- Dawlish Celebrates !
- New Jigsaw for sale: England's Rose
- WW1 The first of two brothers to die: Elphinstone Aplin, 13 May 1915
- Robin's ride for children's charity
- Aspects of Fairlynch: 3 Toys, Bears and Dolls
- More about Major George Carpenter MC
- Facing up to Sir Walter
- The Polyphon is back!
- Mowtivated Budleigh Lions help out Fairlynch
- Tragedy of WW1 Budleigh Coast Guard
- Another hands on Chairman for Fairlynch
- Maggie Giraud teams up with Fairlynch Arts Centre
- New Gallery Open
- Fishing for History researchers wanted!
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
04 July 2015 to 05 July 2015
Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre, Lifton, PL16 0AT
05 July 2015
Cross Street, Combe Martin, EX34 0DH
05 July 2015
Devonport Naval Heritage Centre, Nr Granby Way, Plymouth. PL1 4HG