- Budleigh in Books Part 1
- Lights Out
- New book
- Lunchtime Lecture Gavrillo Princip, the assassin who started the First World War
- Newton Abbot's WWI exhibitions linked by a Heritage Bus
- Volunteers required!
- Famous 20th century artists inspire Museum and Art Gallery’s summer workshops
- Dawlish Museum in the news again
- Wild About Plymouth starts the summer with a ‘Big Bug Hunt’
- Archaeology comes alive for special event at City Museum
- WWI Commemorative concert
- TripAdvisor 2014 Certificate of Excellence
- Famous characters inspire films, gallery tours and talks at City Museum and Art Gallery
- HLF funding means prehistoric finds can go on public display for the first time
- Volunteers wanted at Crownhill Fort
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
22 August 2014 to 25 August 2014
South Devon Railway
05 August 2014 to 26 August 2014
26 August 2014
Combe Martin Museum