- Friends support pedalling for the pituitary
- Budleigh Gardens open for Hospicecare
- Grand Book Sale at Fairlynch Museum
- Max Perutz on display at Fairlynch Museum
- Full marks for Fairlynch Museum
- Beyond Waterloo
- It will all be over by Christmas
- Regular Opening for Ashburton station
- 2014 events
- D Day Exhibition
- Keeping the Home Fires Burning WWI competitions
- Our 2014 exhibition is now OPEN
- American WW2 Veteran’s Visit to Tavistock
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
25 July 2014
Whimple Heritage Centre
25 July 2014
Crownhill Fort, PL6 5BX
22 July 2014 to 26 July 2014