- Event registration now open for 2015 Plymouth History Festival
- Plymouth to trip the ‘Light Fantastic’ in celebration of Three Towns centenary
- Lower Otter Valley Local Heritage Assets Listing Project
- The Great War at Fairlynch: The Race for the Sea 17 Sept 22 November 1914
- Placeify is launched!
- Mapping old Budleigh Salterton
- The Great War at Fairlynch: The disaster of Coronel 1 November 1914
- Thirty years of lacemaking congratulations to Sue Morgan!
- Fairlynch Museum Friend's Trust to support young musicians
- World War One was no picnic for teddy bears
- The Home Front in Devon during 1914 Dr Richard Batten
- Archaeology exhibition showcases prehistoric Dartmoor discovery
- Plymouth arts venues join forces for acclaimed national exhibition
- Museum building work about to start
- Fairlynch visited by millions! or even billions!!
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
Annual Drecki Lecture presented in conjunction with the South West Academy of Fine and Applied Arts: An Artist’s View
26 November 2014
27 November 2014
Gallery 20 via Garden entrance
27 November 2014
Refreshment Rooms, Buckfastleigh station