- Kate Adie and Fairlynch Great War deckchair star in Budleigh Salterton Literary Festival
- Kids get wheelie good view of Tour from Fairlynch lawn
- Budleigh in Books: Part 4
- Rhyncosaur Day success at Fairlynch
- Delderfield Plaque unveiled
- Fishing for the Navy
- A need for horsepower
- Horsepower or Pedal Power
- TOTNES MUSEUM SOCIETY TALKS 2014 2015
- The Last few weeks of our 2014 exhibition
- The Wreck of HMS Erebus found off King William Island, Canada
- And the Dog!
- An Old Mug Survives
- Newton Abbot Museum New Sandford Orleigh overmantle Gallery
- Town Fayre Coffee Morning
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
23 October 2014
In Fine Feather gallery
23 October 2014
Museum Friends Group- Newton Abbot Town Council Chamber, 9, Devon Square
24 October 2014
Whimple Victory Hall