- Museum open Saturday afternoons throughout August
- Ex museum professionals join Fairlynch team: 1Jenny Pride
- Devon Remembers at Fairlynch
- WW1 competition success for Budleigh pupils
- Ex museum professionals join Fairlynch team: 2 Martyn Brown
- Budleigh in Books Part 2
- History on foot
- Budleigh sponge expert on show at NHM
- Toronto Dreamer stops off in Budleigh
- Budleigh in Books Part 1
- Grand Book Sale Success
- The Great War at Fairlynch From Belgium to Budleigh
- The Great War at Fairlynch Flying the Flag for the Empire
- Lights Out
- New book
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
26 October 2014
Whimple Heritage Centre
25 October 2014 to 26 October 2014
Garden Meeting Room
26 October 2014