- WWI Commemorative concert
- TripAdvisor 2014 Certificate of Excellence
- Famous characters inspire films, gallery tours and talks at City Museum and Art Gallery
- HLF funding means prehistoric finds can go on public display for the first time
- Volunteers wanted at Crownhill Fort
- Holsworthy Museum WW1 Project
- Tea party for winners of the museum WWI competions
- Regular Opening for Ashburton station
- Grand Book Sale at Fairlynch Museum
- Max Perutz on display at Fairlynch Museum
- Full marks for Fairlynch Museum
- Beyond Waterloo
- It will all be over by Christmas
- Budleigh Gardens open for Hospicecare
- Friends support pedalling for the pituitary
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
18 September 2014
Meet in RAMM’s Courtyard
19 September 2014
Whimple Victory Hall
20 September 2014 to 21 September 2014