- Maggie Giraud teams up with Fairlynch Arts Centre
- Another hands on Chairman for Fairlynch
- More about Major George Carpenter MC
- Robin's ride for children's charity
- Mowtivated Budleigh Lions help out Fairlynch
- New Gallery Open
- Fishing for History researchers wanted!
- Are You For Real !
- See our Facebook page
- Dawlish Museum Opens For The New Season
- Opening Day success !
- The Landmark Trust is 50 years old
- A Renaissance Conference
- Table Top Sale of DVDS
- Gallipoli Centenary
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.