- Museum’s Halloween visitors are spell bound
- People from the past 9: Valerie Dwerryhouse (1933 2010)
- Museum scores a precious find for Budleigh’s musical past
- The Great War at Fairlynch: The first honour: Second Lieutenant Francis Pepys, killed in action 12 November 1914
- WInter Opening Hours
- St Margaret's Church: Remembrance Display
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery to be part of ARTIST ROOMS On Tour 2015
- Event registration now open for 2015 Plymouth History Festival
- Plymouth to trip the ‘Light Fantastic’ in celebration of Three Towns centenary
- Fairlynch Museum Friend's Trust to support young musicians
- Placeify is launched!
- The Great War at Fairlynch: The Race for the Sea 17 Sept 22 November 1914
- Mapping old Budleigh Salterton
- The Great War at Fairlynch: The disaster of Coronel 1 November 1914
- Thirty years of lacemaking congratulations to Sue Morgan!
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
18 December 2014
In Fine Feather gallery
20 December 2014
St Nicholas Priory, The Mint, Fore St, Exeter, Devon EX4 3BL
20 December 2014
Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery, Drake Circus, Plymouth PL4 8AJ