- New Great Storm DVD Released !
- The youngest subaltern Henry Gage Morris, 23 April 1915
- A Budleigh Royal Marine at Gallipoli: William Richard Bull, 26 April 1915
- A seaman's death at Gallipoli: Thomas Troake, 28 April 1915
- James Allen 1864 1912
- TOWER of LONDON POPPIES
- News of Totnes Fashion and Textiles Museum Summer exhibition 2015
- Tavistock Museum Looks Forward to a Challenging Year
- Tiverton Museum awarded HLF grant to mark First World War Centenary
- A snip in time for Ralegh Room at Fairlynch Museum
- The Fairlynch Museum 2015 Exhibitions Preview on Thursday 2 April
- Did smoking kill Sir Walter Ralegh
- Fairlynch Museum @ 1,000 Twitter followers
- Sir Walter returns to Budleigh Salterton
- The Battle of Neuve Chapelle: Ernest Smith, 12 March 1915
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
30 May 2015
Salvation Army Hall, Exmouth
02 June 2015
Gallery 20, Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery, Exeter EX4 3RX
05 June 2015
Combe Martin Museum