- Eating rats and lice
- An army doctor's memories of the Christmas Truce 1914
- A Fairlynch limerick: 1
- Party time at Bowmers for Fairlynch volunteers
- Happy Christmas to Everyone from Fairlynch Museum
- Mob caps and top hats on parade
- Oriental mystery at Fairlynch
- Seasons Greetings from Holsworthy Museum
- Magic at the Museum
- A Jolly Nigger Bank speaks out
- Winter closure
- Antarctica in the news again
- My Rhynchosaur
- Hoteliers' stories
- The Great War at Fairlynch: Chatting with the enemy
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
03 March 2015
Combe Martin Museum
12 March 2015
In the clubhouse of the Totnes Boating Association, Steamer Quay Road, Totnes
18 March 2015