- Volunteer's Coffee Morning
- Elegy for the Rosemullion
- Combe Martin Museum
- Grant Awarded
- Accreditation Awarded !
- The threat from the deep
- Love at the Brook Gallery
- Hard At Work Behind The Scenes !
- Thank you Bassets
- Exmouth Choral Society Concert Sat 7 February 2015
- Hugo: a cautionary tale
- Lunchtime Lecture Programme 2015
- Regular Opening for Ashburton station
- Rainy Day, a painting at Fairlynch Museum
- “Very good quality” Museum’s help from Town Council
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
29 March 2015
Bogan House, High Street, Totnes
30 March 2015
30 March 2015
Combe Martin Museum