- Hoteliers' stories
- The Great War at Fairlynch: The first of three brothers to fall: Ralph Hewett 18 December 1914
- The Great War at Fairlynch: Chatting with the enemy
- STUDY CENTRE email address
- Fairlynch Museum Corporate Friends are hopeful on parking issue
- Hunting hats
- Hunting Geoffrey Moulson
- Life, Death and Laughter in the Trenches
- Fairlynch considers digital engagement
- Kids in Museums day at Newton Abbot
- North Devon Heritage Photographic Competition Results
- Work Experience
- Museum Opening 2015
- Active in the Community
- Spooky spirits in Newton Abbot!
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
29 January 2015
Refreshment Rooms, Buckfastleigh station
30 January 2015
PL6 5BX, Crownhill Fort
03 February 2015
Combe Martin Museum