- Tavistock Museum Shares In Cornish Mining Triumph
- Shakespeare in Salterton
- Flower Power to help Fairlynch Museum
- Topsham's Secret Gardens on Saunday 8 June 2014
- Town's trader in good spirits
- Local Voices in June at Budleigh Salterton
- Your Country Needs You on 7 June
- Royal Marines remembered
- Remembering Max Perutz (1914 2002)
- Schools and Museum made Designer Deckchairs with a difference
- 2014 Museum Leaflet
- Introducing our new designer patron
- WHAT A SPECIAL DAY!
- NEED A SPEAKER
- Storm at the Brook
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
29 July 2014
A la Ronde
29 July 2014
Meeting Room A
30 July 2014
Topsham Museum, Underloft