- It's the Spanish Art Mada!
- Museum building work about to start
- Kids get wheelie good view of Tour from Fairlynch lawn
- Kate Adie and Fairlynch Great War deckchair star in Budleigh Salterton Literary Festival
- Lunchtime Lecture The Terror of Topsham from the heat of war to the polar cold
- Rhyncosaur Day success at Fairlynch
- A need for horsepower
- Fishing for the Navy
- Horsepower or Pedal Power
- Budleigh in Books: Part 4
- Delderfield Plaque unveiled
- TOTNES MUSEUM SOCIETY TALKS 2014 2015
- The Last few weeks of our 2014 exhibition
- The Wreck of HMS Erebus found off King William Island, Canada
- And the Dog!
The New EU Cookie Law is almost upon us - Dartmouth Museum
By: Dartmouth Museum
Added: 30 April 2012
This is much more a public service announcement for Devon's Museums than a news item, though we are going to point you towards our site's page about Cookies and things. On 26 May 2012 the new EU Cookie Law becomes enforceable, with real penalties for non compliance
Put simply, the law prohibits cookies being deployed on any web site without the visitor's knowledge and, most important, acceptance of the cookies. And yes, those cookies include analysis cookies as well as session cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. Er, no, not those. That was over excitement.
When you visit our web site first a little widget opens to tell you about cookies and to ask you for permission. Give permission and it goes green. And yes, it sets cookies if you accept. That's allowed.
So, on May 26th, we're ready. The thing is, are you?
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
Annual Drecki Lecture presented in conjunction with the South West Academy of Fine and Applied Arts: An Artist’s View
26 November 2014
27 November 2014
Gallery 20 via Garden entrance
27 November 2014
Refreshment Rooms, Buckfastleigh station