- WInter Opening Hours
- St Margaret's Church: Remembrance Display
- Placeify is launched!
- Thirty years of lacemaking congratulations to Sue Morgan!
- Mapping old Budleigh Salterton
- Fairlynch Museum Friend's Trust to support young musicians
- The Great War at Fairlynch: The Race for the Sea 17 Sept 22 November 1914
- The Great War at Fairlynch: The disaster of Coronel 1 November 1914
- Lower Otter Valley Local Heritage Assets Listing Project
- Archaeology exhibition showcases prehistoric Dartmoor discovery
- World War One was no picnic for teddy bears
- The Home Front in Devon during 1914 Dr Richard Batten
- Plymouth arts venues join forces for acclaimed national exhibition
- Museum building work about to start
- It's the Spanish Art Mada!
Page 1 of 40
Labours laced with laughter - Fairlynch Museum
By: Michael Downes
Added: 25 February 2012
Fairlynch volunteer workers Sue Morgan, left, and Margaret Williams find something to chuckle about as they prepare a lace display for the forthcoming exhibition of costumes at the Museum. This year's displays will have noticeable royal and sporting themes.
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.
04 April 2014 to 01 November 2014
The Old Railway Station, St Johns Lane, Bovey Tracey, TQ13 9YJ
20 October 2014 to 01 November 2014
St Nicholas Priory, The Mint, Fore St, Exeter, Devon EX4 3BL
01 November 2014