- Lunchtime Lecture The Terror of Topsham from the heat of war to the polar cold
- Heritage Day 2014
- And the Dog!
- An Old Mug Survives
- Newton Abbot Museum New Sandford Orleigh overmantle Gallery
- Town Fayre Coffee Morning
- Museum open Saturday afternoons throughout August
- Devon Remembers at Fairlynch
- Ex museum professionals join Fairlynch team: 1Jenny Pride
- Ex museum professionals join Fairlynch team: 2 Martyn Brown
- Budleigh in Books Part 2
- WW1 competition success for Budleigh pupils
- Budleigh in Books Part 1
- History on foot
- Budleigh sponge expert on show at NHM
Page 1 of 39
Labours laced with laughter - Fairlynch Museum
By: Michael Downes
Added: 25 February 2012
Fairlynch volunteer workers Sue Morgan, left, and Margaret Williams find something to chuckle about as they prepare a lace display for the forthcoming exhibition of costumes at the Museum. This year's displays will have noticeable royal and sporting themes.
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.