- Heritage Centre will re open
- Museum Opening
- Free guided strolls
- 2015 Season
- Big Thanks To Network Rail !
- Easter holidays and 2015 opening Museum of British Surfing
- A red herring or two for your curriculum
- Budleigh Journal features the 2015 version of 'Boyhood of Raleigh'
- A poem about a primrose
- More on Education and Fairlynch Museum
- The hard work continues
- Blue primrose spotted in Budleigh Salterton
- Newton Abbot Museum is now open!
- Yet more manhole cover madness… with sad echoes of the Great War
- Guarding Budleigh's coast during World War One
Page 1 of 46
Labours laced with laughter - Fairlynch Museum
By: Michael Downes
Added: 25 February 2012
Fairlynch volunteer workers Sue Morgan, left, and Margaret Williams find something to chuckle about as they prepare a lace display for the forthcoming exhibition of costumes at the Museum. This year's displays will have noticeable royal and sporting themes.
Our interactive Devon Museum map will help you find the perfect Devon museum.