Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Devon Museums’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is Royal Albert Memorial Museum and Art Gallery, Queen Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3RX ]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice below, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Devon Museums prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is © 2011 Devon Museums. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your personal non-commercial or educational use
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
In accordance with our responsibility under the Data Protection Act, you should be aware that the personal information you are giving will be held and may be passed to other services of the Council, so that you are provided with the best possible support. We will not pass your personal information to external individuals or organisations unless there is a legal obligation to do so. We will also not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, unless we have specifically informed you that we will.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use "session" cookies cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
We use Facebook and Twitter cookies: these cookies allow you to share our pages with friends and followers via Facebook and Twitter.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
We also use Browser Cookies if you decide to Save your 'My Museum' choices for later usage, if you don't wish for the cookie containing your choices to be stored on your computer please do not use this section.
By using this website please be aware that you are consenting to the usage of the above cookies.